Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive offers and information about our new product ranges
What we collect
Musbury is a trading name of E. Sunter Ltd, registered in England No. 00331602. Registered Address: Premier House, 175 Grane Road, Haslingden, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4 5ER. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is E Sunter Ltd
Musbury hereinto referred to as ("We" or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in respects of your data held with us.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to within it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and managed by us. Please read the following terms carefully to understand our practices and procedures regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.musbuyfabrics.co.uk, or www.musburycontracts.co.uk hereinto referred to as ("our Sites"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites, subscribing to our services such as newsletters, posting material or requesting further services or information. This may also include information provided by you at the time of updating or making changes to your existing account with us via our Sites. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Sites;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- completed surveys that we may use for research and marketing purposes;
IP Address and Cookie Policies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners such as online marketing agencies. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and a more personalised service for you. The type of cookies that our Sites uses enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our Sites according to your needs, preferences and interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to our Sites.
Storage of your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure, fully encrypted cloud based servers within the EU. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features ensuring we do everything possible to protect your data.
Treatment of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from purchases of goods or services in order to supply you with the best possible service levels;
- to ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer based on the browser and device you are using to access our Sites;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our products and service levels;
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of legitimate interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or email.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Data Protection Law says that we may contact you if we have a legitimate reason to do so. A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information.
Disclosure of information
We will disclose your information to third parties such as couriers and mail services in order to fulfil any order made by you on our Sites. We will only provide such third parties with the information they need to perform their function properly in accordance with their contracts.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and any other enforceable agreements and rights we hold;
- for enabling a third party to contact you so that you can provide feedback on our products and services offered for business improvement purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party other than those outlined above for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should our Sites contain links to and from the websites of our partners, third party retailers or any other affiliates you will be bound by the privacy terms of those websites. Given this, we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to any other associated website.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes and Updates
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|